Wednesday 7 January 2015

Welcome to the Digital DJ & Producer

Welcome I'm Julian Iaquinandi aka King Julian, I am an aspiring Producer/DJ that's been in the game for 7-8 years (producing, DJing I have a lot of knowledge and experience that I want to share! But as ever still a lot to learn so I will be using this page as a blog for all things music production and DJ.


It's fair to say my Music Production knowledge outweighs the DJ'ing side of things but I do have a vast knowledge of Traktor, midi mapping and even basic electronics as i'm building my own DJ Midi controllers so there is lots to get on with :) 


I will be using this space to provide the latest and greatest content on Gear, Tunes, Plugins, Tutorials, Tips and Tricks and anything that I enjoy/ find useful. If there is anything you think I should be talking about let me know, I'm going to get a forum up running soon but first I need to know what i'm doing is worthwhile so don't be afraid to show some love and hit that share button!

Hit me up on Facebook or Twitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment